2022 Work Report
The government will continue with its tasks of supporting the real economic sectors hit by the pandemic, and will work on a soft landing for household debt, including financial aid for those struggling to get through the pandemic. Key policies are as follows.
1. Continue to help small businesses overcome pandemic-driven difficulties
2. Keep stable the prices of essential goods and services
3. Promote hiring and provide stronger employment security
4. Strengthen household risk management
* For further details, please refer to the attached file