- 2019 Work Report
2019 Work Report: Government to promote investment and job creation, as well as support the working class and local economies
The Ministry of Economy and Finance will pursue the following over 2019 to help boost the economy and support the working class and local economies.
1. Promote investment and support job creation
2. Improve regulations and develop new industries
3. Support the working class
4. Work to boost local economies
Measures to Boost Ventures
The government unveiled its measures to boost ventures on March 6, 2019, which covers plans to promote high-tech startups and venture capital, as well as plans to support scaleups and develop secondary markets.
1. Promote high-tech startups
2. Promote venture capital
3. Support transition from startups to scaleups, and promote their going into overseas markets
4. Develop secondary markets
5. Create a startup-friendly environment
* For further details, please refer to the attached file